Sunday, September 26, 2010

Homecoming Weekend

What a crazy weekend!

At ASH, I'm in charge of the homecoming skit competition, the homecoming parade, and the homecoming court. Talk about a busy last few weeks! It was a lot of fun, but I'm definitely glad it's over and I can just focus on my classroom while I'm at school.

Jack was the crown bearer at halftime on Friday. He was all dressed up in a suit and brought a signed football to the queen. He was adorable! I realized very quickly that maybe he wasn't mature enough for all the attention this year. Maybe next year he'll understand what's going on and be a little more cooperative on the field :)

Saturday the court girls and their dates had pictures made at this beautiful house. We really had a great group of young ladies and I was blessed to work with them. They were gorgeous on Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment