Sunday, May 29, 2011

Last Day of Work/Daycare

Friday was my last day of being a school teacher!! (At least for a while...) It was a very strange feeling when I turned in my keys and signed the resignation form. A slight bit of panic, but also a huge sigh of relief.

I am in a place where I can do nothing but trust God. It's a great place to be. I'm not quite sure what all He has planned, but I know for sure that teaching at ASH next year was not it. So, I'm excited about the foster care opportunities that are now opened to us, the free time I'll have for seeing my sweet Jack start Pre-K, and beginning an at-home sewing/embroidery business (more on that later).

So here's to living frugally, sitting in the pick-up line at Jack's elementary school, and cleaning the house during naptime. I can't wait.

On the way to daycare for the last time!!!


Kaden with friends

Sydney with her teacher



Jack and his boys

No comments:

Post a Comment