Monday, July 25, 2011

More than we can ever ask or imagine!

A few months ago I was praying about needing another twin bed in this house. Right now we have two cribs and a twin bed, but in the near future we would be needing to take down K-Man's crib and put up a twin bed for another placement. I knew we needed a quality twin bed, but I didn't really want to spend a lot of money.

So, I just told God that we have this need and asked him to please provide someway.

I told Clint that we needed to start thinking about another bed, but then I kind of put it out of my mind.

A few weeks ago, a friend of ours (who is in the process of making room for a new daughter they will be adopting) called me up and asked if we could use a solid wood twin sleigh bed.

Ummm...yes!! It is absolutely beautiful!!

On the side rail, she wrote: This bed is dedicated to be used for God's glory in obedience to James 1:27. Her entire family signed it and it will be signed by every child that comes into our home through foster care/adoption.

Right now it is set up in Jack and Sydney's room because the foster room has a furniture set that included a twin bed. We bought an additional crib when Kaden was placed with us, so now we have two twin beds and two cribs - crazy!!
Little Miss Priss thinks she is ready for a twin bed...she gets in Jack's bed and says "Night night." Yeah right, Priss, you have at least six more months before I'm ready to tackle that challenge!!

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine..." Eph. 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment