Friday, April 6, 2012

House NOT for Sale :)

Oh mercy....

The Lord always knows what is best for us. Sometimes I do wish he would just "write it on the walls" and make this whole journey a little easier.

Or maybe He just wants us to seek Him relentlessly.

Yeah, that's probably it.

We decided to put our house on the market strictly for financial reasons. I have loved being home this year, and moving to another house would have made our budget a little easier to live with. BUT, we love our home and we love Woodworth. So, we were torn either way.

Through the whole process I just pleaded with God that He would place HIS desires in my heart. That He would make it clear to me what His will was for our family. I prayed that He would conform my heart to His wishes and His purposes. Moving or not.

Today our contract expired on the house in town, and we never had an offer on our house. And you know what? I'm completely fine with that.

Our house is big enough for five of us. Our yard is beautiful. Our land is private and so peaceful.

SO, on to home improvement projects! On to cleaning out junk that we don't need! On to building a patio in the backyard! On to.....enrolling Jack into Woodworth school??????? We still need to do some praying on that one :)

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment