Monday, January 14, 2013

2013

I have a real incentive now to keep up with the blog...Clint's parents are in Africa for the next two years! My goal is to update every Monday with pictures/stories of the week. Over Christmas, I looked through my blog books from 2007-2011, and I was so upset that I did such a horrible job of keeping up with the ol' blog in 2012!!

And, in true beginning-of-the-year form, I shall document my 2013 goals and dreams(probably just to laugh at my ambitions when the year rolls in 2014):

Goals:
  • Be more disciplined with daily Bible Study and prayer journaling.
  • Make several distinct, lifelong memories with my family. Write about those memories, and take pictures of us making those memories.
  • Have a more consistent exercise regimine, and turn to exercise instead of TV in times of stress :)

I have been terrible at taking pictures, but I will be better in 2013! Here are some favorite pictures from the holidays!


 
Here's to blogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment