Saturday, October 16, 2010

No Pics, just bullet points.

  • I don't have pictures because Clint has my camera in GUATEMALA!! He is gone for a whole week and I cannot WAIT to hear all of his stories.
  • I guess you gathered from #1 that I am on my own this week. Whew! I will make it through with Chick-fil-A and a half-gallon of Blue Bell Cookies and Cream.
  • Jack was a beast for his second race today - ran every single step and got a thrill from passing other kids up. Where oh where does he get his competitive nature?
  • Sydney is starting to get mobile, little by little. I mean, those thighs are ginormous and quite cumbersome. Plus, Jack brings her everything she needs and I carry her everywhere she wants to go. What's the point of crawling? :)
  • Our home development worker is coming on Tuesday afternoon for our safety visit and walk-through. She'll be checking out the square footage in the foster bedroom (which is no longer pink, by the way), the fire extinguisher, and the smoke detectors. We will also be talking about the type of child we are willing to accept and sorting through our million questions.
  • That last point makes me nervous. We could possibly have a child by the holidays. Holy moly.
  • I think I need another half-gallon of Blue Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment