Monday, May 7, 2012

Afternoon Fishing Trip

A couple of weeks ago we took an afternoon fishing trip to Valentine Lake. Jack has been asking about fishing a lot lately, so we loaded up and headed to the water! We didn't catch anything (of course), but it was fun watching Jack cast and reel over and over and over.  

Happy boy with his Spiderman fishing pole


Not Sydney's best picture :) We brought LOTS of snacks and drinks to keep her happy. It worked! She had just eaten a whole bag of popcorn and a bag of blackberries before this picture. 

Note: There is a scratch on my lens, and the scratch casts a shadow on some pictures....in this case, right on my belly. When this picture uploaded, I was like, "Wow. I look rather pregnant." I'm not, people. I'm not. :)


Very fun afternoon with my very fun family.



No comments:

Post a Comment