Monday, May 7, 2012

Easter 2012 (Finally) and Other Random Pictures

I just can't get enough of Sydney Kaye in her swimsuit. I mean, can you stop smiling right now??

Jack is playing T-Ball right now, and we went to Woodworth Park to take some practice hits. I told him he needed to get angry at the ball. Here's his angry face. Be scared. 

Sydney and I did a Pinterest project for Mother's Day! Someone was selling these solid wood shutters for $5 each. We nailed some plastic pots and planted some annual flowers, hostas, and elephant ears. The two shutters nailed to the house are mine and the two leaning against the house will be going home with GiGi and Dee. Sydney really had fun helping me pot the plants!

I'm finally putting up some Easter pictures!! Here's the three LaFitte grandchildren!

The only picture of Jack smiling by himself. He was so ready to go play!

Sweet, sweet kids. 

Again...you can't stop smiling, can you??

No comments:

Post a Comment