Saturday, November 7, 2009

Character Breakfast

This morning we went to The Very Merry Market Character Breakfast. They had breakfast for the kids and then all the characters came out and visited with everyone and we could take pictures. Jack didn't care too much about the princesses, but when Mickey Mouse came out, his world was turned upside down. It was so precious. He's also starting to figure out this thing about Santa Claus!


Jack's face when Mickey Mouse came out.

Mickey was so sweet to let Jack follow him around and hug him multiple times throughout the breakfast.


Such a great Santa Claus!


This afternoon we had family pictures taken by the fabulous Nguyen family. We might actually get out Christmas cards for the first time this year! Don't hold your breath....I'm not good at that kind of thing. I can't wait to see the pictures!


This afternoon I went back to the market and got a little Christmas shopping done! I also bought Sydney Kaye some frilly monogrammed bloomers. I can't wait to see her little diapered bottom in these, can you?


Last, but not least, her bedding!! I made a final decision! I found this bedding a while back and Clint and I fell in love with it, but it was a little out of our price range. However, this week I got 50 (yes, count them, FIFTY) pumpkin roll orders, and they haven't stopped coming in! So, I decided to buy the dream bedding with the money I make from pumpkin rolls. Now, what color should I paint the room?? I'm thinking buttercream yellow.



Now, I need to get off the computer and start making those 50 pumpkin rolls!

1 comment:

  1. I love this nursery bedding. I think a yellow would be a great color. Great on your pumpkin roll orders. I love Jack's expression in the 2nd pic. It's priceless. Amie and I went to Mery Market Friday afternoon after work. They have the neatest gift ideas.I love Sydney Kaye's diaper cover. Hope to see y'all at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete