Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Pictures






I've been trying all week to get the pictures the Nguyens took last weekend to upload. Emily suggested that I change their size and Poof! It worked! Aren't the pictures WONDERFUL?? They really did a good job capturing our little (growing) family!

I also went for my 22 week appointment this week. Everything looks great! I'm growing and gaining Sydney is very active! I will go back at 26 weeks to do the dreaded glucose test and get another ultrasound. They found placenta previa on the last ultrasound, and if it hasn't moved they'll be doing a C-Section. NNOOOO!! Oh well, I'm so glad we live in a time when we can have ultrasounds and do C-Sections to keep babies healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love the pics. They are all great. I love the pic with Jack and the leaves, but my favorite is the one of you and Clint. They are all priceless.

    ReplyDelete