Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nursery is Coming Along

Well....the shopping for the nursery is coming along. Not a single thing has actually been done in the room.



First of all, today I bought these cute outfits. Don't you just LOVE that giraffe onesie?



Here's a closeup of the sheeting for the crib bedding (which I ordered today by the way). I just love the outdoorsy, girly theme with the owls and birds and trees. Don't worry, we are painting the room a very light pink to make sure it looks feminine!

I was at Target today, and would you know that they are now carrying a girls' bedding that has Owls and Birds and Trees? I was ecstatic because they had all sorts of accessories that will go with her bedding!! I found this wall decal at Pottery Barn that I fell in love with, but of course it was outrageously expensive. At Target they had this set for only $15!! It includes 78 pieces!

I also bought this lamp that goes perfectly with the theme! I can't wait to have this lamp on her changing table for all those middle of the night feedings and changings!


I'm so excited to see everything put together...it will probably be the end of January before it's all done. I'll update as I go!

For now, I'm pumped about an entire week off to hang out with family, cook, sew, and NOT TEACH TEENAGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment