Saturday, May 22, 2010

3 Months Old!

Sydney Kaye is 3 months old today! She is possibly the sweetest baby I have ever known.

When I think back on Jack at this age, I always described him as "active" or "feisty" or "adventurous." He was all-boy, from the beginning. When I think about Sydney, all I can think of is how incredibly sweet she is. Her little smiles melt my heart and I love our nighttime "conversations." She has started to coo and make all kinds of precious sounds. She and I know exactly what she is saying. It's like our own little language and I treasure those few minutes every night before I put her down.

At three months Sydney is:
  • sleeping through the night at least four times a week. Wednesday night she made it ten hours!
  • holding her head up well.
  • "Talking" back at us when we speak very quietly to her.
  • hating tummy time with everything inside her :)
I love those long eyelashes!!This picture absolutely cracks me up. It's okay...go ahead and laugh. She is a chunk!! Her face looks larger than Jack's in this picture!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda, I have really enjoyed reading your blog lately ;) I absolutely love this last pic of your kids together!! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack and Sydney Kaye are adorable!! So glad I get to keep up with you through blogging!

    ReplyDelete