Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little Fish




Jack has always loved the water. He has no fear, which is a little scary for me (especially that I have two to watch around the pool now!) Last summer at the Iles weekend at Pineywoods, he went down the 15 ft slide over and over again, even though the pool was at least 4 1/2 feet deep. Good thing there were plenty of hands around to catch him.

The past few days he has been taking swimming lessons with one of my wonderful students, Maggie Foti. She is a great teacher and Jack looked forward to going every day. He is a little "spastic" (Maggie's words) under the water, but he can swim a little and has learned some safety lessons as well. Most of all, he had a great time and I can't wait to get him in the pool as much as possible this summer!


1 comment:

  1. that is awesome. when i teach little ones, my goal has always been get them able to get to a side and get out all by themselves. and yes they are spastic for a while :0)

    ReplyDelete