Monday, May 10, 2010

The Saga Continues....

Spring 2010 must be over soon!! Here's to add to the last "When it rains" post.

1. The washer broke again. This time they actually fixed it! There was a dime and two pennies stuck in the washer hose, completely preventing the water from being pumped in or out. Moral of the story: Check the pockets twice.

2. Got a bill in from the neonatologist that treated Sydney in the NICU. $3,000 because he was out of network. We didn't have a choice!! She was sent to the NICU and he was the doctor on call. Don't worry, Humana. An appeals letter will be coming soon.

3. Got two tickets from Woodworth police for an expired license plate and an expired insurance card. I know that these are both completely my fault, but I am still fuming (mainly at myself). I don't think the policeman cared that I just had a baby and my mind is completely gone. I'm hoping that if I go to the DMV tomorrow and get everything taken care of I can go see the cop at Town Hall and plead with him to reduce (or clear) my ticket. Not feeling very optimistic, though.

On the bright side, today was "Sunglasses" day at Calvary. I had to text Clint an apology in advance for our son looking absolutely ridiculous! Jack got these sunglasses at a boy's (believe it or not) birthday party and he thinks he looks awesome.






And, the FREE kittens are ready! Please take one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment