Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Pictures

We attempted to get spring pictures of the kids today. One of our neighbors has the most beautiful azaleas, so we got them all dressed up and drove down the road!

Jack and K-Man took wonderful pictures. I cannot wait to get K-Man's developed and framed for his mother. She will be SO excited!


Sydney, on the other hand, is our high-maintenance child. Oh my word. In her defense, she is 13 months old and has 12 teeth (with a couple more on their way in). But the poor baby cries. And cries. And criiiieeeessss. :)

So, here they are!! We will try again with Sydney later when she's not quite so angry with me :)
Sweet, sweet Jack. I'm so blessed with this wonderful boy!


Oh, I could just eat him up.






Kaden is losing focus and Sydney is completely furious. How dare I set her princess bottom on the hard ground. I must be crazy.


Oh, dear. She will outgrow this, she will outgrow this, she WILL outgrow this!!!


Aaaand, all three of them. Thank you very much, Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment