We had a simple party at the house. Jack invited the boys in his class, along with some other friends, over to play basketball and eat pizza. They all had a great time. The Long family also came in that weekend, and it was so good to catch up with them and hang out with their kids! John and Leanne were our Mississippi family Jack's first year of life, so it was fun to share his 7th birthday with them, also!
At age seven, Jack loves:
- All things science...he got a volcano kit and a robot kit from us for his birthday!
- Legos. The more challenging the better!
- Running. We have signed him up for a big race next January and he already can't wait!
- His sisters. He and Sydney argue and fuss, but they play so well most of the time! And he adores Ellen!!
- Reading. He participates in AR at school and is the reigning champ for 1st grade. We have been majorly slacking this nine weeks though :-/
We are so thankful for this big boy, and cannot wait for the next decade of parenting him!!