Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Weekend 2014

You ever have one of those weekends that is just perfect? Easter Weekend was like that for us. Just a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

Good Friday we got a call that there was an alligator in the lake right down the road and at the Wildlife and Fisheries was headed there to kill it. So, of course, I loaded up all three kids (Clint was working) to see the alligator! The wildlife guy made an impressive shot, and then drug the gator onto shore. What a memorable experience!!

  

Friday afternoon and most of the day Saturday we spent some time on the lake fishing for brim. Clint took each big kid out, and then Jack and I spent some time out. We caught 16 fish all together. It was so relaxing and perfect weather!!




Easter morning my mom drove up for church. Because I'm the preschool/children's coordinator, I got to church early to set up for the many kiddos that would come on Easter. Clint and I taught 2s and 3s the first service, and then were able to attend worship the second service. I was so excited to see so many new faces!

A rare picture of all five of us!

My three wonderful blessings


The kids Easter baskets waiting for them Sunday morning!

Sunday afternoon we went to the Strains house and had lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt. Then we went to Dry Creek for the Iles Family Crawfish Boil. It was a wonderful day and we were completely exhausted at the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment