Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Break Creations

What a wonderful perk of being a school teacher...2 whole weeks off! I love the week after Christmas. All the get-togethers are over, the Christmas decorations are put away, and I have a whole week to play with Jack and relax. I love Jack's schedule. He takes one nap a day that lasts about 2 1/2 hours. During that 2 1/2 hours I have been sewing things for Sydney Kaye. I cannot wait for her to get here!


Monday...Dress #1



Tuesday: Hairbows (I still need some more practice, but I'm getting the hang of it!)

Thursday: Dress #2



Saturday: Fancy burp cloths


The other days of the week (Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday) I sewed some things for her nursery. I want to do one big reveal when it's all put together.


Also...Happy New Years! Clint has had to work a lot this week - we're back at planting season - so we had a very low key family New Years. Jack lit a few sparklers and we were all in bed by 9:30. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment