Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowing!


This is where Clint's truck and trailer were parked this morning.



View from the front porch




We woke up to snow this morning! And not just a flurry here and there, but actual foot-crunching, lawn-coating, road-freezing SNOW! It's beautiful!

I don't have any pictures of Jack with the snow because he is in Dry Creek with the Iles. I was supposed to have Parent-Teacher Conferences last night and Clint was supposed to be out of town, so the Iles took him for the night so he could play with Noah. They ended up cancelling conferences and Clint's out-of-town trip got cancelled! Clint did go to work today (he drove to North Louisiana to unload trees in the snow...aren't we glad for cell phones?) and I'm not up for driving in this weather, so I have soaked up a quiet day to myself. At first I was bummed that I'm here all by myself with noone to enjoy the snow with, but then I realized that this may be the last day that I have to myself for YEARS! God is teaching me to slow down and not measure my life with "To Do Lists." So, I have enjoyed looking out the window and spending some quiet time with my Bible and hot chocolate, savoring every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment