Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sydney's Nursery!

I'm done with school, the nursery is finished, and Sydney will be here in 15 days! My mom and Jenn came up yesterday to help me get some deep cleaning done and to finish off the nursery. They cleaned the top of my kitchen cabinets, oiled the cabinets down, and completely rid my bedroom of dust (that includes moving all furniture, pictures, everything!)

I'm obsessed with Sydney's nursery! It is exactly what I had dreamed of when I found out I was having a girl. It's girly, but not over-the-top pink!



Going Home Outfit:



First thing you see when you walk in...I love this verse and I think it's perfect by the door as you leave.



A lady I teach with who also has a daughter named Sydney gave me some decoupage letters a while back. I covered them with scrapbook paper and hung them with ribbon:



The crib:


Changing table with the tree/animals mural:


Rocker/white shelves with birdhouses and picture frames:


Another view of the crib. Clint had a friend paint these canvases for me as a surprise! They match the bedding perfectly! I was so impressed and thankful for such a thoughtful husband!


Well, I'm off to church and then to my mom's for a couple of days! Clint is out of town until Tuesday or Wednesday, and it makes me a little nervous to be here by myself when we're getting so close! I have another doctor's appt Wednesday, so I'll update then!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Now all you need is Miss Sydney to complete it. Tip: I had my changin table sort of like yours, my mom wired a basket to the side where I keep wipes, cotton balls, meds, and other essentials, clock. Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete