Friday, February 5, 2010

34 weeks

I went to the doctor Wednesday for my 34 week appointment. We're getting close, people! Dr. Manuel wanted to move the C-section up to Feb 25, but I begged him to please NOT deliver me right before the weekend. I had Jack on the weekend and it's hard to be in the hospital with some doctor you don't know and NO lactation consultants to be found! He agreed to move it to Monday, March 1st. Now, we just need to pray that my body will not go into labor before then! My mom was able to come to the ultrasound with me! The previa is still complete, so I'll have one more ultrasound on Feb 24! She's already scrunched up and running out of room!
This is the side of her face. Look at those fat cheeks!!



She has some fuzz on her head....not long hair, but not completely bald, either!



You can see that her head and foot are touching....she is curled up and head down, ready for the world!


And here I am at 34 weeks. Let's say it together now....MOOOOOOO!!! Actually, I haven't gained as much this time around, but you can definitely see that 5 pound baby!


And...of course, the Saints. Very exciting times here in Louisiana! This was Jack's homework this week. All the doors at daycare were decorated for the big game and all the kids wore Saints outfits. WHO DAT!?

No comments:

Post a Comment