Monday, June 7, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls Gone Wild

I had a grand plan to make cinnamon rolls while the kids were sleeping. They both went down super easy, and my baking began! Oh wait....I forgot the dough needed to rise for an hour. So, right as the dough is ready to be rolled out, Jack wakes up! Just what I needed, a three-year-old helper :) We had flour from one end of that kitchen to the other. After we were done and I was starting the massive cleanup, Jack said, "Mommy, this house is a MESS!" Yes, Jack. Yes, it is.
This is the REAL helper, Sweet Sydney, who took a long nap!!

This evening we ate with the McCullin's at Logans (yum-o!). Jack had a great time clowning around with Uncle Bill and Hal. Uncle Bill is having knee replacement surgery tomorrow and we had a "last dinner" together! Praying for you, Uncle Bill!

Sydney was getting tired and she and Clint looked so sweet together at the table. Sorry the pictures is blurry. Isn't she just a doll??

2 comments:

  1. Where is Sydney's bedding from?? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's from Pottery Barn. I love it b/c it's girly without being obnoxiously pink.

    ReplyDelete