Tuesday, June 22, 2010

4 Months Old

I completely forgot to take Sydney's 4 month picture today!! I remembered after I put her to bed tonight. I'll have to take it tomorrow and we can all pretend that it was taken today.

In my defense, we have been battling the stomach bug this week. Not a fun task when a three-year-old has to be rushed to the potty every ten minutes and a four-month-old doesn't understand that mommy is a little busy!

Here are some pictures of Sydney while we were at my mom's house on Monday.

At four months, Sydney is:

1. holding her head and chest up when on her tummy.
2. trying to roll over. She doesn't care too much about it, though.
3. testing the beginnings of a laugh.
4. sleeping 10-12 hours every night and taking three naps during the day.
5. LOVING her big brother.






This last picture is of our nephew, Jude, at four months. Don't you think they sort of look alike?

No comments:

Post a Comment