Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rockin' the Bumbo

Yes, I do kiss those cheeks all day long



Jack being good...




Jack acting cool...




Perils of being a little sister





We finally have success with the Bumbo seat! Sydney loves to sit up and look around, especially at Jack.

Have I mentioned that Sydney is the most low-maintenance baby I have ever known? Get this: She eats only 4 or 5 times a day, and sleeps a solid 11 hours every. single. night. It's amazing! She has not taken one single bit of cereal or anything else besides good ol' formula. And no, I have absolutely no advice or suggestions for all of you sleep-deprived mothers. Jack was the most awful sleeper (and still is) and we have done nothing different with Sydney. What can I say? My baby girl loves to sleep and loves her thumb. We'll probably get payback with kid #3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment