Monday, December 21, 2009

LaFitte Family Christmas

Yesterday kicked off the Christmas get-together marathon! My mom is going to her parents for Christmas this year, so we decided to do Christmas early at my house. It was so much fun. We had crawfish etoufee, salad, rolls, and dream bars for lunch, then we opened gifts and just visited for a few hours. It was so nice to have everyone together!

Jack is the only grandchild on the LaFitte side, so we just watched him open gifts from everyone, then all the "grown-ups" opened gifts. It's so weird that we're no longer the children at family gatherings!



Here's Bob checking himself out in my "skinny mirror." I have this amazing mirror at the end of the hall that automatically takes two sizes off you. It's awesome.



And here are the LaFitte girls, their men, and Jack! (Sydney is also very visible...ha!) Can this count as my six months pregnant picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment