Monday, December 21, 2009

SOOO much better...

Jack is out of the house for 48 hours. I have unbelievable inlaws. I called them a couple of weeks ago to see if they could get him Tuesday night because I have to do the 3-hour glucose test Wednesday morning. YUCK! They offered to get him on Monday instead, so it gives me two whole days to do whatever I want!! I cannot explain how wonderful my house feels right now.

So of course I have a couple of sewing projects in the works. I have neglected my poor sewing machine for the past month while I've been busy making pumpkin rolls. I ended up with 82 orders! Whew!!

First up...new pillows for the couch. Remember these?
My hideous, quilted pillows gone horrible? Well, I've lived with them since the summer.


Today in WalMart I found some great fabric for $3.77/yard and bought some pillow forms. Doesn't my couch look so much better? I just can't justify paying $15 or $20 for decorative pillows that will just get torn up. I made 6 pillows for $35!

So, what else will I get done by Wednesday morning? I hope to go walking, sleep in, get the laundry folded, and make a dress or two for Sydney, maybe rent a movie. It's sheer bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment