Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Slacker...

Yes, I know I've been slacking in the blogging world lately. Clint borrowed my camera a couple of weeks ago and I've been too lazy to go get it out of his truck and upload pictures. Oops!

This is my last week of work, and what a week it has been! 155 students, 27 dead crawfish, and 50 dead rats. Ahhh...the joys of dissecting with teenagers. Needless to say, I've come home completely exhausted and have barely stayed awake past 8:00 all week. I can't wait for Christmas break!!

We've been busy getting ready for Christmas around the house! Later this week I'll post with our holiday decorations. With me being 6 months pregnant and Jack being 2 1/2, the decorations were to a minimum this year.


Jack LOVED the Christmas tree farm!

Daddy, what are you doing??


You mean to tell me that we bring the tree home with us? That makes no sense at all!


As much as I thought Jack would enjoy making cookies, he was very stressed about his hands being covered in flour and dough :)


In other Jack news, he is fully potty-trained!! He decided the week before Thanksgiving that he "not like pull-ups" and he hasn't had more than three or four accidents since...and only one night-time accident! We are very excited to not have two kids in diapers at once.

In pregnancy news, things are moving right along! I can't believe I'm almost at the third trimester! After we get back from the holidays, it's all downhill from there. There's a strong possibility of a C-Section a couple of weeks early. I'll know more after another ultrasound at 30 weeks. Also, I failed my 1 hour glucose last week, and I'll go back for a 3 hour test next week. Several of my coworkers have joked that "everything is more difficult with a girl." Well, so far they're right :) But, Sydney is very healthy and that's all that matters!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I had to the c-section- NOT BAD AT ALL. I'll do it again if I have the choice.
    I also failed both glucose test and had GD, again not bad at all. Pray everything goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well for you Amanda! Maybe girls are harder... I had the c-section and 2 glucose tests, too! :o) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!~Kristen

    ReplyDelete