Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend



Blogger hasn't been letting me upload pictures...so I'm trying again!

Clint was off on Friday because he had to work Monday, so we enjoyed a long weekend together. Sydney has been sick with a bad cough and then a double ear infection. So, Clint and I took turns doing fun things with Jack while the other rocked, held, sang to, and snuggled Sydney. Poor thing cried for three days. This too shall pass, right? The doctor warned me that she will struggle with ear infections her first two years of life because she has very tiny eustachian tubes. I asked if there was anything I could do to prevent them, and he said, "Move out of Louisiana." HA!

Here is Sydney pre-ear infection. Check out those thighs. She is my doll!


Friday Clint kept the kids while I did a little shopping around town (darling husband of mine!) We met for lunch at Chick-fil-A then just hung out at home all afternoon.

We took J and S for a walk. Jack is so proud to ride with her in the wagon.


Saturday Clint and Jack went to see Thomas the Train movie in theaters. Jack LOVED it!


Sunday we went to church, ate BBQ with the Carnes, and went to a 4th of July party with the singles at our church. Ha! Seriously, Becca called and asked if we would go so Ethan would have someone to play with. We had a great time!

Here are the 4th of July pictures...I had to post all of them because I think they are hilarious!!


This is the best one we got:


Sydney's not happy. Jack looks on lovingly.



"Hey! She hit me!!"


"Finally, one of me all by myself..."



"HOLD ME NOW!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment