Monday, July 26, 2010

Fort Worth Trip

This weekend we went to Fort Worth to see Clay, Robin, Noah, Jude, and our newest nephew, Luke! We always have such a wonderful time visiting with their family and I loved meeting little Luke. I realized last night that I never took a picture of him! How awful!!

Friday night Clay, Clint, and the big boys went to see a Rangers game. This was Jack's first baseball game and they had a great time! Thanks Clay and Clint for taking all the boys somewhere so Robin and I could just hold babies without chasing older kids!

Saturday was Noah's 4th birthday and Clay and Robin had a party celebrating Jude's 2nd, Noah's 4th, and Luke's birth! Lots of friends came to play in the water and eat awesome cookie cake.

Saturday night we all went to eat at On the Border. It was the most relaxing meal I think I've had in months. Seriously!! Sydney actually slept through the whole meal (usually she has to be held at supper or she'll scream) and the boys all behaved so well. We ate outside and they had ceiling fans and a light breeze. It was wonderful!

Also, on Saturday, Robin and I went to an amazing fabric store that carries designers that I can't find in stores around here. I bought some Amy Butler fabric and a Sew Serendipity pattern. I'm about to make my first dress for myself. We'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment