Sunday, October 4, 2009

16 weeks!


Wow! This pregnancy is FLYING BY! I know March is still a ways off, but I haven't even begun to prepare for Baby Iles and I feel like time is slipping by!

The second trimester is so fun. The fatigue is fading and my belly is growing! In just 10 days we find out if Baby Iles is a boy or girl. I can hardly wait! The next week is pretty busy at school and at home, so that should make it go by faster.

Second trimester update:

Best thing: This pregnancy was hoped for and prayed for for a year, so I am just daily praising God for his timing and faithfulness. Also, I never had a day of morning sickness!!

Cravings: Ranch dip. Especially with fried cheese sticks, but I try to stick with carrot sticks and salad!

Biggest complaint: None right now! The first trimester I had to take extra hormones (Prometrium) to help my body realize that it was pregnant and needed to stay that way. Those pills were NO FUN. So glad that's over!

Weight gain: 4 pounds.....so far. Don't worry, it will pack on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment