Monday, October 12, 2009

Ready to Know!

I'M SO READY FOR WEDNESDAY AT 3:15!!

I remember the day I was going to find out if Jack was a boy or a girl like it was yesterday. I made 10 pumpkin rolls that morning just to keep myself busy! I cleaned the house from top to bottom and drank a whole 20 oz Sprite and a bag of Skittles to get my blood sugar up and get the baby moving so we could see movement on that ultrasound!

I still really don't have a preference for a boy or girl. Seriously....I don't! I LOVE having a little boy and I would love for Jack to have a brother. On the other hand, girls are beautiful and fun and to-die-for in a ballerina outfit.

I'm so ready to sew for new baby that I can hardly contain myself!! I bought this fabulous book when I first found out I was pregnant, but I can't seem to find any gender-neutral fabrics that I like, so I haven't sewn anything yet! Oh, but you wait. I have $50 burning a gaping hole in my pocket, and Wednesday I am going straight to Hobby Lobby and losing my mind (well, at least $50 of it).

Also, fun friends....we still need a boy name. HELP US! I would really like to use John as a first name (that's Clint's and his grandfather's first name), but we cannot seem to decide on a middle name, which is what he would go by. Any ideas?


The fabulous book



A snuggly wrap for those cold March days!



Kimono PJs...maybe too feminine for a boy



Oh my goodness such a precious hat....definitely too feminine for a boy



Shoes that would be SO cheap and easy to make and they are gender neutral!

1 comment:

  1. We know someone here in Greenville named John Hunter...I think that is really cute. Also, a friend of mine has a little boy named Will Duncan, and I think John Duncan sounds good together. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete