Sunday, October 25, 2009

Miracle Clothes

The month of November is usually a big clothes shopping month for us. We try to stock up on winter clothes for everyone and put up the sandals and buy some winter shoes. Tonight we were cleaning out Jack's closet and organizing his outgrown clothes for a possible little brother at some point down the road, and I came across his winter clothes from last year. The pants looked big and I remembered that they were a little large on him last year. We tried them on and THEY STILL FIT!! Can you believe it? They probably won't make it through the whole cold season, but for sure they will make it until Christmas or January. So, we just adjusted our clothes budget for November because we will only be buying long-sleeved shirts! "Count your blessings, name them one by one!"

Look at that clean closet!! Doesn't it just make you breathe better?



I had to take a picture of the bed because it's never made. I actually just made it for the picture. HA!

Jack supposedly calming down and getting ready for bed.


Funny story of the day. I was doing our weekly shopping and needed to buy two packages of Pull-ups - one for daycare and one for home. They had a package of his size within reach, and then the other 2T packages were WAAAY up on the top shelf and I wasn't about to go try and find a Walmart employee to get them down. So, I thought I would just pick up some of the same size from another brand. I found another package of 2T and threw them in the buggy without paying much attention to them. (Remember...I'm pregnant and grocery shopping....cut me some slack) I walked around Walmart for 45 minutes getting an enormous amount of things and finally made it to the checkout. I'm putting everything on the conveyor belt, including the Pull-Ups, when it hits me. I bought GIRL Pull-ups! Complete with Snow White and Cinderella!!!
Now, do you think this pregnant, exhausted, Wal-Mart weary momma was going ALL the way to the back of the store to trade them out? Absolutely not. I figured we'd just keep them at home and he could sleep in them for the next couple of weeks. Clint would have none of that, so I suppose HE will be exchanging them at Walmart this week. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment