Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's a......






GIRL!!!

Sydney Kaye Iles

It was such a fun doctor's appointment! The ultrasound tech did all of her measurements, then brought Clint in for the big reveal. I really thought it was another boy, but when I saw the screen, I instantly knew it was a girl. She never said anything...just kept looking and looking.

Finally she stopped and said, "Now what do you have already?"

I said, "We have a little boy and THAT is a GIRL!!!" She laughed and confirmed what I saw.

I screamed!

I grabbed Clint's arm and shook it and screamed!! We both just died laughing and explained to her that this was the first girl in a long time on Clint's side of the family. Clint was grinning from ear to ear. It thrilled my heart to see him that happy. He has told me over and over that he would love a little girl this time around.

We went to pick up Jack and told him he was getting a sister. He still has no idea what that means. Oh, but wait, little Jack! We then went to Target and bought some pink essentials. Onesies, blankets, and bibs.

I am on Cloud Nine and I still cannot believe it!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for ya'll. Can't wait to see the cute stuff you make for Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee! A girl finally!!!! Your family is going to FLIP! You are going to have to work really hard from her getting spoiled, you may even have to get a bigger house to hold all the stuff she will get! hehe! I am so excited for you! AND I am excited to see all the cute stuff that you will make.
    :)
    Yah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Girls are so much fun! You will have a blast with her, and she will be super protected by big brother Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for y'all. In fact reading this makes me teary eyed, but that's me. Anyway, I was going to post before you went for the sonogram, that when Adam was born, we only had a boys name picked out and when Amie came along, we only had a girls name. It really did not matter either time but the names were ready for both of them at their time. I can't wait to welcome Sydney Kaye Iles to the Terry family. Another stocking to be made for 2010, and it will have pink.

    ReplyDelete